表達拒絕的英語句子
【第1句】: 英語表達拒絕的經典好句
1)I hate you! 我討厭你!
2)You make me sick! 你真讓我惡心!
3)What's wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
4)You shouldn't have done that! 你真不應該那樣做!
5)You're a jerk! 你是個廢物/混球!
6)Don't talk to me like that! 別那樣和我說話!
7)Who do you think you are? 你以為你是誰?
8)What's your problem? 你怎么回事???
9)Stop complaining! 別發牢騷!
10)I don't want to see your face!我不愿再見到你!
11)You're crazy! 你瘋了!
12)How dare you! 你敢!
13)Don't bother me. 別煩我。
14)Knock it off. 少來這一套。
15)Get out of my face. 從我面前消失!
16)Leave me alone. 走開。
17)Get lost.滾開!
18)Take a hike! 哪兒涼快哪兒歇著去吧。
19)You piss me off. 你氣死我了。
20)It's none of your business. 關你屁事!
21)What's the meaning of this? 這是什么意思?
【第22句】:)I can't take it anymore. 我受不了了!
23)Cut it out. 省省吧。
24)You stupid jerk! 你這蠢豬!
25)You have a lot of nerve. 臉皮真厚。
26)I'm fed up. 我厭倦了。
27)Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你瘋了嗎?(美國人絕對常用?。?
【第2句】: 有關拒絕別人的英語句子
I would like to go with you but my mother ask me to help her with the housework
I'm afraid that I have to attend a meeting this afternoon
How I wish I can go with you but。.
這些事基本句型,具體的要看你的具體情況
如果幫到你,請記得采納,O(∩_∩)O謝謝
【第3句】: 求有禮貌去拒絕的英語句子
【第1句】:昨天我買了一臺錄音機,但他不響.(buy radio work)
【第2句】:當我思考數學題時,有人問我問題我特別惱火(annoy question think about)
【第3句】:Tom,馬上起床好嗎? 你得幫我做一個大蛋糕.(please get up have to)
【第4句】:在公共汽車上,售票員常說,您介意出示一下您的票嗎?(conductor tickets show)
【第5句】:如果有人要抄你的作業,你應該禮貌地拒絕他這樣做.(refuse someone copy)
I bought a radio yesterday,but it can not work .
when I think the questions about maths ,I am annoyed with him who ask me some questions .
would you get up right now , Tom ? You have to help me to make a cake please .
w hen you are in the bus , the conductor always says that do you mind to show me your ticket ?
if someone want to copy your homework ,you should refuse him in polite.
【第4句】: 拒絕:用英語怎么表達
拒絕:
【第1句】: to reject
【第2句】: to refuse
【第3句】: to decline
Relative explainations:
<knockback> <no.> <pass up> <heave-ho> <reject> <naysay> <repulse> <refuse> <turn down> <naysaid> <refusal> <declinature> <brush-off> <rejection> <give a denial to> <renouncement>
Examples:
【第1句】: 他笨得連說一句拒絕的話都不會說。
He hadn't the wit to say no.
【第2句】: 他向我求婚,但我拒絕了。
He asked me to marry him but I refused.
【第3句】: 她要求贊助卻遭到粗暴拒絕。
Her request for a donation met with a rude repulse.
【第4句】: 她拒絕了他的求婚。
She repulsed his proposal.
【第5句】: 我拒絕了她的好意。
I repulsed her kindness.
【第6句】: 委員會一致同意拒絕這項申請。
The committee were unanimous that the application should be turned down.
【第7句】: 你的拒絕讓我感到十分為難。
Your refusal puts me in an awkward predicament.
【第8句】: 他們拒絕同恐怖分子做交易,以免原則受到損害。
They refused to compromise their principles by doing a deal with the terrorists.
【第5句】: 表達感謝英語句子
Thanks to you (we made it on time.)
都要多謝你(我們才能準時完成)。
I couldn't have done it without you.
若是沒有你,我不可能做到。
I'm truly grateful for your help.
我非常感激你的幫助。
Your help is greatly appreciated.
非常感激您的幫助。 (很正式!)
I'd like to express my gratitude.
我要表達我誠摯的謝意。 (相當正式?。?/p>
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
為了旅途中最值得留念的一天,謹向您表示感謝。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
在您處的參觀訪問,是我們幾個月中最愉快的一次。謹向您表示感謝。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
為了旅途中最值得留念的一天,謹向您表示感謝。
Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting (pleasant)(resultful).
為了使我去紐約的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收獲),您做了許多事,特此致謝。
Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in 。
感謝您為使我們在……的停留期間的愉快所作的許多努力。
Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.
非常感謝您慷慨的款待。
I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate your kindness.
希望不久您能有機會到紐約來,使我能答謝您的盛情。
You must give me the chance to return your kindnewhen you visit here.
希望您光臨我處,使我能答謝您的盛情。
Thank you very much (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (from the bottom of my heart).
很(非常)(最真誠地)(確實)(衷心)感謝您。
Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.
感謝您友好而熱情的來信。
As soon as I opened your package, I felt that I must sit right down and tell you。
一打開您寄來的包裹,就覺得應該立即寫信致謝。
I just wish you could have seen 。
我愿您知道……
You were kind to send a gift 。
承蒙好意,送來禮品……
Your lovely gift came this morning(was waiting for us when)。
厚禮于今早收到(當……,厚禮正等我們去拿)
Expected gifts are a pleasure to receive, but unexpected remembrances are an even greater joy.
意中之禮物果然可喜,而意外中之禮物更使人喜出望外。
You couldn't have given me anything that I wanted (would enjoy) more.
再沒有比您的禮物更為我所想要的了。(更能使我喜歡了)
You must be a mindreader.
您一定很會摸透別人的心思。
【第6句】: 如何用英語委婉表達拒絕
盡管你得去參加你最好朋友的生日晚會。
總有些時候我們必須說不。但如何說才能不使別人不快呢? 以下是一些英語短語,或許能幫助你說不的同時不會傷害到想找你做事的人的感情。
I can't right now, but maybe later. 這意味著將來可能行。 Unfortunately, I've had a few things come up. 這是指有意外的事情發生了。
I'm trying to focus on finishing off some other things. 這是另一種方式表示你有一些沒有完成的工作。 I'm sorry I can't.這直接表明了這對你而言是不可能的。
I can't at that time, but I'm happy to help you with something else later. 這是一種非常禮貌的方式。你雖然拒絕了但是卻提供對其他事的幫助。
【第7句】: 如何用英語委婉表達拒絕
be afraid that。cannot 。; be sorry that 。 cannot 。; would like to。, but 。
I am afraid that I cannot lend you money.
I am sorry that I cannot lend you money.
I would like to lend you money, but I cannot lend it to you because my mother is in hospital.
【第8句】: 拒絕:用英語怎么表達
拒絕:
【第1句】: to reject
【第2句】: to refuse
【第3句】: to decline
Relative explainations:
<knockback> <no.> <pass up> <heave-ho> <reject> <naysay> <repulse> <refuse> <turn down> <naysaid> <refusal> <declinature> <brush-off> <rejection> <give a denial to> <renouncement>
Examples:
【第1句】: 他笨得連說一句拒絕的話都不會說。
He hadn't the wit to say no.
【第2句】: 他向我求婚,但我拒絕了。
He asked me to marry him but I refused.
【第3句】: 她要求贊助卻遭到粗暴拒絕。
Her request for a donation met with a rude repulse.
【第4句】: 她拒絕了他的求婚。
She repulsed his proposal.
【第5句】: 我拒絕了她的好意。
I repulsed her kindness.
【第6句】: 委員會一致同意拒絕這項申請。
The committee were unanimous that the application should be turned down.
【第7句】: 你的拒絕讓我感到十分為難。
Your refusal puts me in an awkward predicament.
【第8句】: 他們拒絕同恐怖分子做交易,以免原則受到損害。
They refused to compromise their principles by doing a deal with the terrorists.